Temporary Permit

A Temporary Permit License allows the permit holder to offer for sale, sell, and serve alcoholic liquor for consumption on unlicensed premises, open to the public.

Prior to being licensed by the City of Chanute, you will need to purchase a Kansas Temporary Permit License from the State of Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). ABC is located in Topeka and can be reached at (877) 526-7738.

License Issuance
Once you have obtained your Kansas Temporary Permit License and a fee of $25 has been paid to the city clerk, your City of Chanute Temporary Permit License is issued. The license issued by the city clerk extends for the period covered by the state license.