Private Class A Clubs


Prior to being licensed by the City of Chanute, you will need to purchase a Kansas Private Club License from the State of Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). ABC is located in Topeka and can be reached at (877) 526-7738.

License Issuance
Once you have obtained your Kansas Private Club License and a fee of $200 has been paid to the city clerk, your City of Chanute Private Club License is issued. The license issued by the city clerk extends for the period covered by the state license.