Stage 1: Water Watch (Last triggered July 6, 2012)
Stage 2: Water Warning (Last triggered August 15, 2012)
- Lawn/Garden watering is restricted to an odd/even schedule between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. by handheld hose or bucket only. Odd numbered addresses may water on odd numbered days of the month; even numbered addresses may water on even numbered days of the month.
- All commercial and residential car washing is restricted to the hours between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Golf courses are restricted to watering tee box and greens only after sunset and before sunrise. Hand watering of greens during the day may be done at temperatures over 90°. All other conditions of the courses water rights apply.
- Customer water leaks must be repaired within 24 hours of detection.
- Topping off of swimming pools due to evaporation is allowed between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. until Labor Day, September 3, 2012. After Labor Day, adding water to swimming pools is prohibited.
- Waste of water is prohibited.
Stage 3: Water Emergency